POWr Weather

Monday, May 4, 2015

Elder Taylor Malolo bears testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon

Alright so today I'm emailing from my iPad and it's taking forever to
type! But this week feels like it just flew by! It's getting hotter
outside so I'm actually enjoying riding my bike in the burning sun
haha. I went on exchanges this week and it was so fun! I went with
elder Tidd who was the guy holding the flag on top of elder Duncan (picture posted 
on  entry before this one).This week work wise was alright, we got a kid
 named James on date and I don't know if I added that so we will hopefully 
have 2 baptisms next week! But this past fast Sunday was super fun! We had to race around
to make it to all 3 wards and bear testimony for all 3!! We are trying
to find a time to SKYPE on Sunday  Ok I don't have much time left but
I guess I'll just write down the gist of what I said for fast Sunday.

ELDER TAYLOR MALOLO SHARED HIS TESTIMONY BELOW

"For most of you that know my name is elder Malolo, I was born and
raised in the desert waste land of Arizona where wherever you go you
melt because it's so hot! My dad and my sister both work for the
airlines so we were able to fly and visit anywhere we want! We've been
to Hawaii so many times I can't count anymore! But there's somewhere
that we haven't been which might be a surprise to you all, we have
never been to the wonder, the Grand Canyon!! I have lived in Arizona
my whole life and have never been to see this giant hole in the
ground! When people from all over the world come to marvel at this
naturally made canyon! From our last conference Bishop Gérald Caussé
saying "There are so many wonders in this world. However, sometimes
when we have them constantly before our eyes, we take them for
granted. We look, but we don’t really see; we hear, but we don’t
really listen." There is a wonder that we have all looked at but not
seen, heard but we have not listened. *i held up a book of mormon*
brothers and sisters I hold in my hand that great and marvelous
wonder, a volume of holy scripture that contains the FULLNESS of the
everlasting gospel. I do not want any of you to take this wonder for
granted! The Book of Mormon contains the words of our loving Heavenly
Father, and will give us blessings if all we so is look and see, hear
and listen to the message it gives us! Like Elder Pino said "It is
like being in a forest and having a tree in front of us. Unless we
step back a little, we will not be able to appreciate what a forest
really is." Brothers and sisters. I ask you all to take a step back,
and behold the forest of blessings that will not only bless you, but
will bless all of those around you and those you will come in contact
with! I can testify of the blessings that the Book of Mormon gives,
and not only am I happy but my family, friends, and loved ones are
happy as well! I love all of you so much and hope for a week full of
blessings as you ponder the words of our loving Heavenly Father in
your hearts. Digo Estas cosas en el nombre de JesuCristo, Amen"

Muchisimo amor y Paz de
Elder Malolo!!

P.S I'll see if I can send any pictures from this week!




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment