POWr Weather

Monday, June 1, 2015

Elder Malolo's homework for us! Alma Chapter 14.. Elder Taylor Malolo's mission

Last weeks hike preparation.. and Last week with Elder Duncan!
"The Lord puts us through challenges to make sure that we choose the right. We CAN get through anything", words from Elder Malolo...

Elder Malolo has dropped 25 lbs since he has been out! 
Well this week was so crazy!! We had the traveling AP come and stay with us for 3 days and so basically it's like having the mission president be with us, be we got work done!! I talked to about 40 people.  Other than that we got some new investigators and we also find out TRANSFER DOCTRINE TODAY!!!! I just found out that I'm staying in my area but Elder Duncan is being transferred!! I'm not even finished with training yet and I've been asked to take care of the area! Sooooo I don't know what's going on at all! I'm gonna have a new companion tomorrow and it'll be the last time I see duncan so it'll be pretty sad! Other stuff that happened this week we have 2 investigators a father and son.  The Lord wants us to keep growing.   So now people here are calling me the Elder Holland of the zone!:) we started stake volleyball on Thursday nights to build member unity! So overall this week has been awesome and today we are having nerf wars for PDAY so I don't think it could get better but it's sad that Elder Duncan will be leaving me but if that's what the Lord wants then that's what we will go with! I would LOVE to share a chapter that I have studied this week and it's in Alma 14. Verse 13 says "13 And Alma said: Be it according to the will of the Lord. But, behold, our work is not finished; therefore they burn us not." Now I, not going to explain the chapter because that's your job to find out but it doesn't matter what trial we have, what challenge we have The Lord put us through it to make sure we choose the right. We need to have a faith AS STRONG as Alma and Amulek had, and with that we can get through anything!! The mission is hard. In a place full of Less actives and anti Mormons, there COULD be a lot of hardships but with the Lord on my side why do I need to worry? I don't worry in the slightest when trials come, in my patriarchal blessing it said "to face those challenges with enthusiasm" which is exactly what I'm doing!😂 haha I'm so excited to learn more and grow while I'm out here doing the L
ords work, there's no place I'd rather be! I did get the packages so now I'll be getting stronger not only in my testimony but my huge muscles as well hahaha thank you so much, love you all and can't wait to hear back!!
Con AMORRRRRRRRRRR,
Elder Bonito Malolo

preparing for Nerf Wars!




No comments:

Post a Comment