POWr Weather

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Missionary moms around the world Unite! Elder Taylor Malolo in Gijon, Spain

Dear moms,

Here are a couple of pics of the missionaries in Gijón today in front of the chuch building.
They all are doing very well. Testimony meeting was very spiritual, several youth just came from EFY and shared their experiences, some crying J. Sister Seegmiller also bore her testimony, and the elders passed the sacrament J

Thank you for sharing your precious children with the Church in Spain!


PS: As I sent you pictures of your children, I also got several pic of my missionary daughter from Brazil. How I love these tender mercies! And those missionary moms around the word J

This is absolutely so beautiful! Thank you so much to this sweet sister who is visiting in Spain.   The above email says it all!! I cannot wait to return the favor to other missionary moms who children are serving in Arizona! I never thought of this way of sharing such positive affirmations!





No comments:

Post a Comment