POWr Weather

Monday, February 8, 2016

"I don't know if I'm hungry or horny!!"

Hola familia mía!!!
  Whoa this week just flew by! I actually can't even remember what
happened haha. It's started with Monday, we were going to all go
bowling but then it fell through so we slept for 4 hours and that was
heavenly! The next couple days we taught a butt ton of people, so much
that it put Coslada on the map!! On Wednesday we played soccer with
our ward and know we have nicknames, Elder Phillips is some name I
don't really know yet cause it's some Spanish history guy and mine is
"Bonito" cause when I score I turn around and go "que Bonito!!!" Which
is just like "how good!?".
    This week we got a new Ward Mission Leader and he is the bomb, no
joke he is literally kicking our butts with knowledge. He served a
mission which is something rare to find in Spain. So we had a
correlation with him and he destroyed us then we asked if he could
come with us to a lesson and he was a blessing from the heavens holy
cow he knows his stuff. I reevaluated myself after that and the next
lesson we had was bomb! I'm really excited for this transfer its
looking really good.
      After that we were driving home and our ward mission leader and
the member driving us both speak ok English and so we were talking
about the pros and cons and our ward mission leader tells us "it's so
hard, English has words that are too close and one is bad and one is
good. Sometimes I can't even tell the difference if I'm hungry or
horny!!" And then the other member says "what's the difference??" And
starts doing this evil laugh and I laughed so hard hahaha we have
crazy members over here.
      This week we had stake conference and it was with Elder Moreira
a seventy and first he met with all the missionaries and he shared
with us some crazy doctrine and insight, it was a great experience.
After that he had another meeting we could only go to if we brought an
investigator, so we were able to attend and it was so inspired for our
investigator. After that we had Sunday and he also spoke and it was
amazing, he is such a spiritual guy!!! After that he had a meeting for
only investigators and we were able to go to that, and it was us and
about 4 other people and he spoke directly to us and told us we have
the biggest smiles he has ever seen!!!:) CLIMBING TO THE TOP WOOP
WOOP!! Haha
      Today we played soccer for PDay and there were a ton of
missionaries, so I had to take charge of them all and it was just so
funny. Missionaries I have never met before come up to me and always
tell me that they have seen a funny video from me. One Hermana
actually came up to me and said that I'm the funniest elder to ever
enter the mission so that was a good complement!! As we were playing,
I think I trucked over about 11 people, so now people don't even try
to take the ball from me and my team never lost haha the perks of
being huge!!!!!
    Not too much to share this week, I love you all and have some
missionary experiences, all members a missionary remember?? Haha

Elder Malolo lo más gracioso!

“Hoy debemos ser mejores de lo que fuimos ayer y mañana mejores de lo
que somos hoy”. ~Élder Larry R. Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment