POWr Weather

Monday, May 30, 2016

Welcome to Center Madrid..Elder Taylor Malolo gets Transfered Barrio 3 Madrid Madrid!!

Holaaaaaaaa (with a really deep spaniard voice)
    This week was transfers and I will be leaving TORREJON!!! I have
been here for a long 6 months just like my last area, I had to say
good bye to a lot of my African friends and it was really sad to leave
them. There are no more Africans outside of this area so that'll be
weird to experience. I have been moved toooooooo BARRIO 3 which is
from what members have told me Madrid, Madrid! I have actually never
been to Madrid my whole mission so it'll be fun to finally see it
haha. My new companion is Elder Whiteman who is apparently
Polynesian!? What's up with me getting all the Poly companions?? I'm
pretty excited, I like going to new areas.
    Something cool this week definitely has been going to a park to
jam out on my ukulele. I am basically a ukulele master now. By master,
I mean I know how to play the same 4 chords in different patterns. In
doing so I attracted small crowd in which I began to sing a church
hymn which led to about 4 people giving us their numbers! Soooo if you
play uke, go to a park and play it. #UltimateProsTool
    This week we got to play soccer but we went against a Sala Futbol
Club team that wanted to play us. As interesting as it sounds we
didn't do good the first game, we actually lost 3-1 soooo we played
again but this time a member taught me how to play defense. Who knew
that you could hit people with your shoulder??!?! With that knowledge,
I decided to play forward the next game. As I was running down the
field a Romanian Chaval was trying to get it and he came and ran into
me. He didn't affect me at all so I decided to hit him back. Little
did I know I would send him out of bounds into a bush and cut his leg.
But hey, it was a clean hit!! So I went and scored. Now I am a
monster...rawr.
      This week I went hard in studying the New Testament, and it
makes more sense in Spanish than it does English. If you ever want to
learn some crazy things, or strengthen the heck out of your testimony
for prophets, read the New Testament!
      My favorite part of this week was a woman we found from
Nicaragua. We met with her for the second time and we left her the
first time to read Alma 32. When we met she immediately offered a
prayer. Just know that she has no religious background either. When
she was done she looked at me and said, "I never knew it until 2 days
ago when I read this chapter that I have Faith." And so I asked "what
are you going to do with that faith?" She replies "I'm going to be
baptized!!" I almost fell to my knees and gave thanks to the Almighty
right then and there. So we set her up for baptism and she will be
getting baptized in 2 weeks! Just enough time for me to get
transferred out of the area! And she will be the first baptism to ever
come out of Coslada!!! You can only imagine my Pride level was over
9000.
      Something I realized this week was that I always expect miracles
to happen. Why? Because we believe in miracles! I was asked the other
day "how come you are always so happy?" I would say "cause the Lord is
going to bring me a miracle today!!". This world, everywhere you go,
likes to talk a lot of trash, and create a lot of rumors. We need to
stop believing in the rumors and all the trash that people give us and
actually have a little faith in what we do will be great! This applies
everywhere!! Especially the mission, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD
AREA!! An area, a dream, your job, your life is what you make it. If
you want to get something, go out in get it! It's as easy as that!
    I hope you all have a good week and that you help out the
missionaries wherever you are! Cause I know I would love it if members
helped me hahahaha

ร‰l ร‰lder Malolo ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

No comments:

Post a Comment